Learn More

October 04, 2006

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Gustavo and I are finally leaving tomorrow. We are going to my brother's wedding in Bordeaux, France, and then to visit Ivan (a.k.a. Comps) and Dayra in lovely Geneva. It is a very long way from little old Panama City, Panama.

The "we" I'm referring to does not include Pablo or Diego (our kids) and it is quite frankly very sad to picture myself so far away from them for so many days even though I'll probably be having a blast the whole time. That is, whenever I'm not staring into the air, trying to imagine what they could be doing.

I'll try my best to post updates during the trip, but even if I don't I'm taking my little writing pad so I don't forget about stuff I may see or people I may meet, you get the picture.

I'll miss you my darlings (sorry, that went to Pablo and Diego).

So long and goodnight.

No comments: