Learn More

November 11, 2006

When all else fails... laugh.

Remember The Muppets?

C3P0: She doesn't look like the princess to me.
Miss Piggy: Watch it, hardware!

Miss Piggy: But I love him.
Rowlf: How could you love him? You're a nurse.
Miss Piggy: That may be true, but I am a woman first.
Rowlf: No, you're not. You're a pig first. Nurse second. I don't think woman made the top 10.

Gonzo: As long as I'm here, I'd like to donate my body to science.
Rowlf: With your body it would be donated to science fiction.
Janice: To donate your body, don't you have to be dead?
Gonzo: So what? I believe in re-incarnation.
Miss Piggy: What would you come back as next time?
Gonzo: How should I know? I don't even know what I am this time.

Muppet Newsman: Here is a Muppet News Flash. An international spy ring is trying to sneak ridiculous stories into the news... In other news, a black and yellow striped mackerel was elected king this morning.

Miss Piggy: [as Nurse Piggy] It's too late, Doctor Bob. We've lost him.
Rowlf: [as Doctor Bob] Well, he couldn't have gone far. He was under the sheet just a second ago.

Kermit: And now I want you to close your eyes and think of exotic Greek dancers, because if you open them you'll see this.

Statler: Please don't make me watch it.

Statler: This show is awful!
Waldorf: Terrible!
Statler: Disgusting!
Waldorf: See you next week?
Statler: Of course.

Waldorf: Well, the show is moving very quickly tonight.
Statler: Oh, yes, someone must have told them that it's harder to hit a moving target.

Town Crier: [ringing bell] 5 o'clock and all's well! 5 o'clock and all's well! Except that Maid Marion has been kidnapped, the sheriff's up to no good, that dog is stealing the cheese, Kermit's mad at Piggy, and it's really only 4:30.

Captain Link Hogthrob: [in Miss Piggy's body] What happened to me?
Miss Piggy: [in Link's body] You think you've got problems!
Captain Link Hogthrob: [in Miss Piggy's body] I can't captain the Swinetrek looking like this, though I am kind of cute.
Miss Piggy: [in Link's body] Hey, don't you dare touch you!

No comments: