Learn More

May 12, 2006

Live from San Francisco! (Part 2)

With a Little Help from my Friends (or at least about a minute of it...) *click*

Ok, so I downloaded this program, Audacity, and I've been playing around with it... You can record several tracks and do all kinds of neat things. The mic I got right now sucks, but, hey, you can't really ask for much if you've borrowed (rather stolen) it from your parent's house.

Anyway, I must say it's VERY relaxing, specially after I've just put the kids to bed and I'm having my daily half-a-bottle of red wine (just kidding - it's a glass).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gretchen, solo para advertirte que tu fanclub en Bordeaux ya cuenta con unas 15 personas!!! (nope, I'm not kidding) :) They're all like 'is that REALLY your sister??' hehehe Congrats! pa cuando el nuevo single?

Greta Earle said...

I'm blushing just to read that, ahora voy a tener psadillas donde estoy cantando frente a un estadio lleno de franceses y ademas esta mi papa detras obligandome a "practicar mi frances" entre cancion y cancion jajjaa