Learn More

April 05, 2007

Thai-style welcome

All's been rather quiet on the western front lately with nothing on Gustavo's and my agenda besides work and more work for the past few weeks. I finally had some time off so I thought I'd get into the kitchen and stir things around a bit to celebrate Gustavo's return from five days at the Playa Bonita Resort. We sure missed ya babe!

Anyway, I'd seen this extra-easy, extra-delicious recipe on the food network and just had to give it a try given the very small likelihood of screwing it up. It's a thai-style halibut with coconut-curry broth (I used red snapper and regular curry powder instead of the red curry paste the recipe calls for and it turned out just fine... great in fact!). Enjoy the pics.-

This fish was melt-in-your-mouth good!


To finish off Gustavo I made it with Arroz con Guandú!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greta, I made this last night and it was SOOOOOOOO yummy, y QUE FACIL!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that anonumous comment was me! I am kind of chambone at this still!

Greta Earle said...

Thanks for dropping by! And yeah, it's too easy to be that good!