Learn More

August 22, 2006

I either laugh too much or laugh too little

After last night, I should know better. However, one short, little post with harmless entertainment won't kill me. I actually laughed just reading the muppets test questions. It must be some phase I'm going through, maybe I hadn't been laughing enough lately.

Anyway, courtesy of blogthings.com, here are the results of these two tests I took (link provided in case you want to give it a try). Enjoy...

You Are Superman

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
And pretty cute too. No wonder you're the most popular superhero ever!


I must admitt these results were kinda disappointing. First of all, I was positive I was going to come out some hot super heroine. Maybe they don't even have any girls among the results. Bastards! Although, of course, I do have pretty long legs which have proven to make me pretty fast (at least that one time I won some marathon during highschool). Powerful? If that means carrying groceries on one arm and a humongous, sleeping toddler on the other, then yes, I'll take that. And cute? Well Gustavo sure thinks so, and that's good enough for me!

Now this is the one that made me laugh just by answering the questions. Gustavo says there was never a doubt in his head that I'd be Animal. Compliment or mockery?

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe, you´re my SUPER-ANIMAL!

Anonymous said...

ay greta, buenísimo! me salió super man y miss piggy...me he reido...