Learn More

June 05, 2006

Our third child


I know it may be too soon, but it’s finally here! Posted by Picasa



Our baby has arrived! And it’s a…


Canon Powershot S2 IS!!!Posted by Picasa

We recently, and after much anticipation, ordered our new digital camera, one that would truly satisfy our thirst and provide endless hours of pure entertainment. Let me tell you, this is one mighty gadget! I’m barely scratching the surface of what it can do, specially since the last camera I had of this kind was a 20-year-old Pentax Asahi Spotmatic I inherited from my father as a very special gift, tripod and lenses included.

Well technology has caught up with me, my friends. So expect the unexpected!

For those of you who know me well, I don’t have to remind you that whenever I’ve had a camera in my power, I’ve pretty much become a stalker. Stalked my kids, stalked Gustavo, stalked my friends, family, inanimate objects, you name it.

It is a source of genuine joy just knowing that we'll be able to have beautiful memories of everything we do, like in the good old days (plus, we'll be able to take millions of pictures of our trip to my brother's wedding in France!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure don´t look like you´ve had three babies!
I hope ya very very happy!

Greta Earle said...

why thank you, anonymous writer!

ps: I am very happy.